Employment Law Attorneys in San Diego County, California
At The Law Offices of Thor O. Emblem in San Diego County, California, our employment law attorneys represent business clients in the numerous aspects of state and federal employment law. Our lawyers regularly advise employers, managers, and supervisors on how to develop policies and procedures in compliance with the increasing number of employment laws and regulations.
The employment law attorneys of The Law Offices of Thor O. Emblem assist with all types of employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination and harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Noncompete agreements
- Personnel manuals and policies
- Wage claims
- The development of employee handbooks
- Manage your insurance defense attorneys when defending lawsuits for wrongful discharge, discrimination, & sexual harassment
- The preparation of employee contracts
- The drafting of employee confidentiality agreements and non compete agreements
- Federal Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Charges and State Human Rights Commission Charges
- The preparation and review of intellectual property agreements
- The representation of employers in contract disputes
- Separation, release and waiver agreements
- Advice on federal and California laws such as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and wage and overtime issues
At The Law Offices of Thor O. Emblem, our employment law attorneys assist business clients in devising solutions to employment problems that affect the efficiency and productivity of your workforce. Our lawyers represent the interests of employers throughout the state of California. We take a preventative approach to employment law by advising on policies and procedures to avoid litigation and increase productivity.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, contact our California employment law attorneys at The Law Offices of Thor O. Emblem today.